NCHA Banner

Due to recent heavy rain which will prevent access to cattle, the HVCHC show previously scheduled for this weekend, 30 October – 1 November, has been postponed. We are working on new dates and will advise in the next day or two. Once the new dates have been advised, entries will be opened again on ICompete for people who could not come last time and who may want to attend the rescheduled show. Likewise, if you were previously entered and cannot attend the rescheduled show you may request a refund of your entries. Please do this a.s.a.p. by emailing and provide your address as we can only refund by cheque.
Lauren Gray, Show Secretary